Saturday, February 9, 2013

Victorious Valentine's Day Classroom Party Choices

Here we are again...another fun classroom party that may be filled with artificial dyes, flavors, processed and did I mention SUGAR!. Everybody loves red, pink and white for Valentines Day but why not choose some of these easy classroom party snack additions filled with healthy ingredients and subtracting out the unhealthy ingredients.



1. Small sandwiches cut into hearts
2. Strawberry milk (Buy organic milk boxes like Stoney Farms where there is not a lot of additional sugars added), or make your own
3.Dark or white chocolate covered strawberries
4. Tomato salsa with baked chips or raw vegetables (cauliflower, red peppers) for dipping
 5. Roasted beet salad 
6. Trail mix (yogurt covered raisins or pretzels, dried cranberries, strawberries or tomatoes, chocolate chips)
7. Fruit kebabs (strawberries, red grapes)
8. Peeled blood oranges
9. Strawberry yogurt with yogurt covered raisins parfaits
10. Strawberry muffins
11. Cutie oranges

This year I am going to send these in with my son's valentines day cards. Not my original idea, I found it on Pinterest but LOVE it!!


If you want the template, email me and I will send it to you!
Brandi@ABCDEatRight.com



1 comment: